Sunday, July 20, 2008

Upcoming Show in Alton


This November I will be showing with the Women's Caucus for Art in their alternative space at Spirits Lounge in Alton, IL, located at 300 State Street. I will be showing with artist Heidi Fox. The show will be up from Wednesday, November 19 - Saturday, January 20. The WCA girls night out will be Thursday, November 20th at 6:30pm.

The work being shown will be some of my alternative process photography. I've been looking at it for a long time and sometimes I feel like everyone should have else should have seen it by now too, but why would you have? It's spent most of it's short life in Kansas City and Indianapolis. I haven't shown it in St. Louis yet, aside from the four prints that are hanging in the Town & Country Starbucks. You can stop by there for a sneak peek and get a delicious latte while you're at it. Otherwise, I'll hope to see you at Spirits in November.

Spirits Lounge
300 State Street
Alton, IL 62002

Starbucks
13448 Clayton Road
Town & Country, MO 63131

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica,
I've checked out some of your art work. very impressive and promising:). I wish I will could for your show in November. Nonetheless, all the best. Keep up the good work.

-G